Thanks to its latest-generation automatic packaging lines, Acetaia Giuseppe Cremonini can handle a broad range of bottle sizes (glass and plastic) and grades of Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, glazes and condiments.
With a production capacity exceeding 7 million litres/year and its latest-generation technology and processes, Acetaia Giuseppe Cremonini can meet all private label needs of mass retail and food service channels.
- Storage capacity over of 1,300,000 litres in steel tanks, automatic mixing of ingredients, weigh-batching to ensure consistent quality and compliance with original recipe across production batches
- Pneumatic pumps avoid putting stress on the product, as Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is a live product; raw materials and finished product are stored in a controlled atmosphere of inert gas (nitrogen) which prevents oxidation to ensure product sanitisation, improved stability and longer shelf life
- Storage capacity of over 1,300,000 litres in high-quality wood receptacles, including 50 sessile oak vats of varying capacities (from 6,000 to 50,000 litres) and 400 barriques barrels used to refine higher product grades
- 2 automatic lines dedicated to glass formats
- Automatic line dedicated to large plastic packaging sizes (5/10 litres)
- Automatic line dedicated to special packaging sizes and condiments based on Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Broad range of bottle sizes
- Wide variety of Balsamic Vinegar grades
- Product grade can be customised to suit consumer preferences in different markets
- Marketing support to assist with brand development
- Certified quality
All of these advantages are the result of our investment policy and long-standing experience, as well as the flexibility and passion of our people, making Acetaia Giuseppe Cremonini the ideal partner for those sales organisations who are looking to find private label suppliers in the Balsamic Vinegar industry.